Abstract Submission is now Closed.
Poster and presentation requirements at bottom of page.
We seem to be having trouble with the website freezing on the processing stage. Please be patient and wait a minute for it to process. If it truly is frozen, please try a different browser and resubmit. We apologize for the inconvenience. Menlo service also seems to cause long lag times in entering text. Please be patient.
This one-day technical meeting will be held October 23rd, 2023 at the Clyde Hotel in Downtown Albuquerque. The Kreidl (keynote) Lecture will be given at lunch by Professor Ramana G. Reddy, ACIPCO Endowed Professor of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, The University of Alabama.
Abstracts are solicited for oral and poster presentations in all areas of materials science and engineering, such as:
- Biomaterials and Soft Materials
- Energy / Nuclear Materials
- Electronics, Magnetics and Photonic
Materials & Devices
- Energy and Sustainability
- Structural Materials and Failure Mechanisms
- Low Dimension / 2D Materials
- Advanced and Printed Manufacturing
- Theory and Modeling