Abstract Submission is Now Closed
Abstract submission closed August 31st
Poster and presentation requirements at bottom of page.
We seem to be having trouble with the website freezing on the processing stage. Please be patient and wait a minute for it to process. If it truly is frozen, please try a different browser and resubmit. We apologize for the inconvenience.
This one-day technical meeting will be held at the beautiful Hotel Albuquerque in historic Old Town Albuquerque. On-site registration and continental breakfast will start at 8:00 AM. Technical sessions will start at 8:30 AM. Breakfast, lunch and afternoon refreshments will be provided. The Kreidl (keynote) Lecture will be given at lunch by Professor Paul S. Weiss, UC Presidential Chair University of California.
Abstracts are solicited for oral and poster presentations in all areas of materials science and engineering, such as:
- Materials for Energy Storage and Conversion
- Biomaterials and Biomechanics
- Ceramics and Composites
- Advanced Characterization Techniques
- Thin Films, Coatings, and Surface Engineering
- Corrosion and Electrochemistry
- Electrical, Optical, and Magnetic Materials
- Materials for Radioactive and Harsh Environments
- Materials Modeling
- Materials Processing
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Microelectronics Micro- and Nano-systems
- Nanostructures, Interfaces, Fabrication, and Assembly
- Materials Chemistry
- Materials Reliability and Aging